Rotisseries have a big customer draw because of their immense visual appeal. Featuring a combination of high velocity convection and radiant heating, the AR-7E electric rotisserie oven provides a choice of single or dual-stage cooking to enhance cooking speed and product finish. Put this countertop rotisserie oven anywhere with ease and even stack on a matching food holding cabinet!
Attend a Demo
Request a Quote
Reduce cook times and cook a full load of product in half the time compared to competitive commercial rotisserie oven models.
Improve cooking speed and product finish with single or multi-stage cooking.
Enhanced control with cook and holding modes. The controls automatically switch to hold mode once the cooking cycle is completed, allowing the food to remain on display in this countertop rotisserie model.
Our electric rotisserie ovens use 30% less energy compared to competitive models. Costs less than half a dollar per load to operate. A sealed cooking chamber and solid, stainless steel back helps prevent heat loss.
Ensure consistent results with one-touch cooking and programmable controls. Store up to seven programs for both the cooking and holding function.
Clear, easy-to-read LED display. Electronic control features temperature display in Fahrenheit or Celsius, cooking set points from 1 minute to 4 hours, and emergency stop.
- Boost impulse sales and maximize food presentation during the cooking process. Attractive design and illuminated interior provides a theater effect to highlight food.
- Cook product in half the time. Dual heating sources combine high-velocity convection and radiant heat technology that cooks food in half the time of the competitive models.
- Expand menus. Accessory baskets and various skewers easily slide into place to cook pork loin, turkey breast, meatloaf, ribs, vegetables and more.
- These stackable ovens can maximize production and floor space. Double-stack rotisserie ovens or pair with a companion holding cabinet.
- Easy-to-clean rotisserie oven design with components that quickly break down and can be cleaned in a standard sink or dishwashing machine. Optional non-stick coated components are also available.
- Designed for your operation to load and unload product as needed. Models are available in reach-in and pass-through configurations.
- Safely dispose of hot grease with gravity-fed grease collection system to drain grease into jugs that are easily wheeled away.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
Angled Spits (Standard):
Up to (21) 3-1/2 lb chickens (1,6 kg)
Up to (28) 2-1/2 to 3 lb chickens
(1,1 to 1,4 kg)
Piercing Spits (Optional):
Up to (28) 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 lb chickens
(1,1 to 1,6 kg)
Turkey Spit (Optional):
(up to 3 spits can be used)
One (1) Turkey up to 25 lb (11 kg)
on each spit
40-1/4” x 39-1/16 x 32-1/8”
(1022mm x 992mm x 815mm)
AR-7E Product Specification
AR-7E Stacked on ASC-4E Product Specifications
AR-7E Grease Collection
AR-7E Operation & Technical Service Manual (2015-03-01)
Rotisserie Recipe Guide
See All Resources
At Alto-Shaam we understand that the oven is the centerpiece of any kitchen.
That’s why we’re relentlessly driven to design and manufacture products that perform flawlessly in the most demanding conditions to give operators confidence and consistency in every meal. And our team is just as committed to providing industry-leading service and support. From installation consultation to equipment training to around the clock, every day technical assistance to culinary support — you can trust that we are here for you.
Request Technical Support
Declaration of Conformity: Electric Rotisserie
Declaration of Conformity: UKCA - Electric Rotisserie
Fresh ideas are key ingredients to great food. At these hands-on demonstrations you can
share ideas and challenges with our culinary experts.
Up to 24 chicken boats
5 Shelves, 40 Pounds Max Per Shelf